After expiry of the domain name registration term, the ownership is not renewed automatically.
The expiry of the domain name subscription is followed by a 41-day term, in which the domain may/shall be renewed under standard conditions.
The 41-day term after the date of subscription expiry is followed by a new 30-day term, during which the domain may be renewed only against a registry fee (minimum $70).
After this 30-day period expires, there is another 5-day term, in which the domain may not be renewed in any way.
When these 5 days expire, the domain becomes available for registration, but there is a great risk that it is automatically registered by a bot, who may offer it for sale and its new registration may require payment of a significantly higher amount.
- on the expiry date the domain becomes inactive
- until the 41st day of domain expiry - renewal ia free of charge
- from the 41st to the 71st day of domain expiry - registry fee shall be paid for renewal (minimum 70$)
- from the 71st to the 76th day of domain expiry - renewal is not possible
- on the 76th day of domain expiry - free registration for the first to apply for registration.